Following the success of our digital programme in the past, we are once again offering access to individual recordings. This will enable you to watch your favourite author from the comfort of your own home. The recordings will be filmed at QUAD between Friday 17 - Sunday 19 November.
You will receive a link for the recording(s) you have purchased on Thursday 23 November (from 10am) and it will be available to view for a period of six weeks* until Sunday 31 December 2023, giving you plenty of time to catch up over the Christmas period.
These are the 12 event recordings that you can purchase from the website by choosing from the dropdown menu:
- Ambrose Parry: The Dark Secrets of Historical Crime
- Wes Streeting: One Boy, Two Bills and a Fry Up
- Leigh Timmis: The Race of Truth
- Sarah Ogilvie: The Dictionary People
- Peter Bellerby: The Globemakers
- Bob Cryer: Barry Cryer: Same Time Tomorrow?
- Steve Richards: Turning Points: Crisis and Change in Modern Britain, from 1945 to Truss
- Mark Avery: What Wildlife Needs and How to Provide It
- Caroline Wheeler: Death in the Blood
- Nine Stibbe: Went to London, Took the Dog: A Diary
- Stuart Maconie: The Full English
- Closing Event: John Boyne & Anne Griffin
*Please note: some events may be available for a shorter period if the author has requested this and we will give you this information when you book your Pass.