Our Digital Pass is back by popular demand for our Spring Collection. For £25, you will have access to eight events:
- Simon McDonald: Beyond Britannia: Reshaping UK Foreign Policy AND Leadership
- Michael Greaney: An A-Z of Jane Austen
- Peter Apps: Deterring Armageddon: A Biography of NATO
- Laura Adlington: Diet Starts Monday
- Joanne Burn: The Bone Hunters
- Stef Penney: The Beasts of Paris
- Sophie Elmhirst: Maurice and Maralyn: The true story of a Derby couple
- Jonathan Wilson: Two Brothers: The life and times of Bobby and Jackie Charlton
We have had to cancel the event with Amy Boyington: Hidden Patrons and it has been replaced with Michael Greaney: An A-Z of Jane Austen.
Once the Festival has finished, you will receive the link, giving you access to our YouTube channel on Thursday 7 March and they will be available to view for a period of six weeks* until Friday 19 April 2024, giving you plenty of time to catch up in your own time from the comfort of home.
The Pass gives you unlimited access to all the recorded events, so we kindly ask that you do not share the link.