Following the success of our previous Digital Passes, we are offering a Digital Pass for our Autumn Edition.
It will enable you to watch recordings of all 12 events filmed at QUAD between Friday 17 - Sunday 19 November.
You will receive the link, giving you access to our YouTube channel, on Thursday 23 November (from 10am) and they will be available to view for a period of six weeks* until Sunday 31 December 2023, giving you plenty of time to catch up over the Christmas period. The Pass gives you unlimited access to all the recorded events. Please do not share the link.
These are the 12 events that will be available for you to enjoy through the Digital Pass:
- Ambrose Parry: The Dark Secrets of Historical Crime
- Wes Streeting: One Boy, Two Bills and a Fry Up
- Leigh Timmis: The Race of Truth
- Sarah Ogilvie: The Dictionary People
- Peter Bellerby: The Globemakers
- Bob Cryer: Barry Cryer: Same Time Tomorrow?
- Steve Richards: Turning Points: Crisis and Change in Modern Britain, from 1945 to Truss
- Mark Avery: What Wildlife Needs and How to Provide It
- Caroline Wheeler: Death in the Blood
- Nine Stibbe: Went to London, Took the Dog: A Diary
- Stuart Maconie: The Full English
- Closing Event: John Boyne & Anne Griffin
*Please note: some events may be available for a shorter period if the author has requested this and we will give you this information when you book your Pass.