We’re delighted to announce the full line-up for our first Autumn Edition, which runs from Friday 25 October through to Sunday 27 October. Tickets are on sale from 10am today (Monday 9 September).
The Autumn Edition includes 10 events. We hope you agree that the programme is a great mix of fiction and non-fiction and features some of the most popular genres at our previous Festivals: politics, biography and thrillers.
You can find all the events on our website where Codemakers have uploaded all the details and booking links. Our designers, Burnthebook, have produced a wonderful Festival programme and you can pick up a copy from all the usual places: QUAD local libraries, Artboxes, tourist offices and arts venues.
You can book events online, in person or over the phone at our Festival Box Office at QUAD.
All the events will be held at QUAD except for one, which will be at Derby Museum & Art Gallery.
The Autumn Edition will include:
- Politician and author Sir Vince Cable MP
- BBC Editorial Director, Kamal Ahmed
- Raynor Winn on her Costa Prize nominated memoir, The Salt Path
- Thriller writing partnership, Nicci French on their first novel in ten years, The Lying Room
- David Barrie on Incredible Journeys: Exploring the wonders of animal navigation
- Best-selling Derbyshire based author, Joanna Cannon on her memoir of being a junior doctor
- Lara Maiklem on Mudlarking: Lost and Found on the River Thames
- Poet Helen Mort on her first novel, Black Car Burning
- Charlotte Philby, grand-daughter of Kim Philby, on her debut thriller
- Novelists Sofka Zinovieff and Emma Glass on Considering #MeToo
We hope you enjoy the events we have planned and look forward to seeing you in October.